 Robotics / 10256
  RE: Friction Pulley question

(...) ... (...) You can use the pulleys as one stage of the gear reduction setup without using any or minimal additional space. Use a small bushing for the input. Put it as close to the motor as possible. Or you could go from a small bushing to a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Friction Pulley question

I found a way to "regulate" the friction in the friction pulley. The point is that the axle doesn't need to be inerted all the way inside the rubber ring. You can insert it just a little and use small bushings to keep things in place. I used this to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)