 Robotics / 10234
Re: make.exe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:13:29 GMT

Thanks for the reply, I'll redo QC.h and the demo programs.

John A. Donaldson

Francesco Ferrara wrote:

Hi,
    do you have already written some programs?
    LCDPrintn have name changed so I can add LCDPrints that print a STRING
to the LCD... sorry if some old programs have LCDPrint name.
___________________________________
Ferrara Francesco

----- Original Message -----
From: John A. Donaldson <jdonalds@roanoke.infi.net>
To: <ferrara.francesco@tiscalinet.it>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2000 2:50 AM
Subject: make.exe

  There is NO MAKE Utility in your archive. Could you send me one or
update your arichive??
BTW, I found a error in the QC.H file. The LCDPrint function was coded
as LCDPrintn. Thus it gave an error when programs were complied. I
changed it in the QC.H file to read as LCDPrint and now the programs
compile.

Regards,

John A. Donaldson