 Robotics / 10226
10225  |  10227
Subject:
FAQ oversight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:05:03 GMT

--- Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote:

fyi-

NQC already supports CyberMaster, and support for
Scout is in beta test.

Right! I knew that.

Actually, it just occurred to me that leaving the NQC
site off the link list was probably an oversight that
should be rectified, and I'll fix it as soon as I can
figure out how to reason with GeoCities' HTML
editor...

THX10E6

/Brian

=====