 Robotics / 10179
RE: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:18:26 GMT

So far I have found plenty of them with the 8480 at $75 but no luck for the
extra discount yet.

JT

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Stangl [mailto:toms@netscape.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 11:04 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!

Forgot to post this here...

GOOOOOD parts pack for robotics...

A coworker call the Sacramento, CA store, and they were
taking 25% off the
$75 sale price, making them $56.25 each!  I called the
Huntington Valley,
PA, and they took 30% off the $75, for $52.50 each!  These
are still going
for $120-150 on Ebay.

Call any store you can to see if they have any in stock (forget the
Sacramento, CA and HV, PA stores, we wiped them out) FAST,
before they're
all gone.

If your local store is out of them and you find them at
another store, make

sure to ask for Free Shipping - ZB normally ships for free if
your local
store is out of them.

I'm done ordering mine, so you guys should have a good shot
at them, if
LarryP doesn't go as crazy on them as I did ;-)

ZanyBrainy stores - http://www.zanybrainy.com - Stores &
Events links to
find stores to call.