 Robotics / 10177
10176  |  10178
Subject:
8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:04:03 GMT

Forgot to post this here...

GOOOOOD parts pack for robotics...

A coworker call the Sacramento, CA store, and they were taking 25% off the
$75 sale price, making them $56.25 each!  I called the Huntington Valley,
PA, and they took 30% off the $75, for $52.50 each!  These are still going
for $120-150 on Ebay.

Call any store you can to see if they have any in stock (forget the
Sacramento, CA and HV, PA stores, we wiped them out) FAST, before they're
all gone.

If your local store is out of them and you find them at another store, make

sure to ask for Free Shipping - ZB normally ships for free if your local
store is out of them.

I'm done ordering mine, so you guys should have a good shot at them, if
LarryP doesn't go as crazy on them as I did ;-)

ZanyBrainy stores - http://www.zanybrainy.com - Stores & Events links to
find stores to call.