 Robotics / 10125
  RE: what do you think of my website ?

(...) in my browser, I thought, ho-hum, another useless graphics intensive site with stupid content after the home page.... BUT, the analog clock and CD-Wall are really COOL! Now, I'll be the first to admit I have a real bias against graphic-heavy (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: what do you think of my website ?

From: "Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> (...) I agree with Ralph, although I find it harder to read text on a white background. Still, stick with plain, high contrast colors. I personally like white on a deep blue ((URL) is setup this way, but has (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)