 Robotics / 10096
  My robot exploded

The other day I was carrying a nearly-complete robot from one room to another when I accidentally dropped it - on a tile floor. The thing exploded into hundreds of perfectly undamaged individual pieces, which went every way possible. It even made a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My robot exploded

(...) This sounds like what happened to the robot I built to race around on a table top without falling off... It hit the carpet a few times just by backing off when it got into a corner, and once or twice because it saw the edge but didn't have (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My robot exploded

(...) Techno-stuff has excellent ones. I have a couple and like 'em. Dave Paule (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)