 Robotics / 1009
    LEGO Hexapod Walker —Jason Cooper
   Here it is... Finally on the web. My servo driven 6 legged Lego walker! Check it out!...and tell me what you think. (URL) Cooper - robotman@slip.net Mondo-tronics' Robot Store (URL) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Hexapod Walker —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) but it seems like the centre legs only tilt up/down, and the front/rear legs only move back/forward. Furthermore, the front/rear legs on the left side move independently of those on the right side, but the front left leg and rear left leg (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Hexapod Walker —Peter Hesketh
   In article <m367btzfhy.fsf@sade.uio.no>, Fredrik Glckner <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes (...) Not if you do it like Steve does it in www.xs4all.nl/~sbolt Two motors - one left, one right. (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)