 Robotics / 10088
    Uploading from RCX —Jay Di Fazio
   TWO QUESTIONS! 1. Can anybody tell me if there is a way to upload a program to the RCX using Visual Basic?? 2. Is there a way to make changes to a program directly while it is in the RCX?? I would like to be able make changes to the VB code "online" (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Uploading from RCX —Clint Rutkas
   Yeah, it can be done, the upload the the PC will be interesting unless it is made for some purpose, but I have Open source coding for the Upload from my Scanner program and regarding the switching programs, that isn't terribly hard, I had that in my (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)