 Publishing / Photography / 92
    Re: Photo Manipulation? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) How is it that you end up posting in the correct newsgroup but do not see the link to this page: (URL) you are accessing this information via something other than the webpage, but the webpage has several links running down the left side of the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: Photo Manipulation? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Thanks for the info Hops! I had missed the link since I navigated to the group via the tree-view menu, which put me right in the sub-group, and thus passed by the root group of lugnet.publish -which is where the helpful links are shown on the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)