 Publishing / Photography / 80
  Re: Photography Techniques...

(...) One final thing you might try (and again, Photoshop works wonders here) is adjusting the levels on your pics. I did this to the two pictures you highlighted above and there was a remarkable difference. Even using 'auto levels' in Photoshop (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Photography Techniques...

(...) Thanks Dave! I'll definitely keep that in mind next time I post pictures, the graininess was already there though on the original photo, I think I figured out how to fix that though. :-) (...) Thanks again! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)