 Publishing / Photography / 75
  Re: Photography Techniques...

(...) hi, My advice is, unless you can set up some special lights, try natural light outside. The yellowing that happens to pictures you have taken is because most artificial light sources do not give out light in the same range of waves that the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Photography Techniques...

(...) Thanks so much Joel! We have so many cloudy days here in Vancouver, It's harder to find a needle in a haystack than find a positive weather report. ;-) So it should be easy to find a cloudy day. :-) (...) Wow! thank you so much! your answer (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)