 Publishing / Photography / 325
    Looking for new digital camera recommendations —David Simmons
   Hey all, Well, I'm ready to take my Olympus D-360L out into the street and smash it down on the concrete like Ron Silver did in the beginning of "Reversal Of Fortune" with his cordless phone. I'm hoping I'll get a new digital camera for my birthday (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: Looking for new digital camera recommendations —Eric Sophie
   (...) LOL, I know how you feel! But there is hope! (...) I had luck with my Sony Cybershot. Though you will have to learn to play with the settings. First comes the set up for the lighting. Check your camera's settings for the indoor/outdoor (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.publish.photography)