 Publishing / Photography / 319
    Need suggestions for using dinosaur digital camera! —David Simmons
   Hey all, I haven't updated my website in over a year for several reasons. The main one being that my digital camera is a dinosaur that has really frustrated me with its inablity to take pictures that I feel are usable. It's an Olympus D-360L from (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-07, to lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: Need suggestions for using dinosaur digital camera! —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) I haven't tried it yet myself, but maybe you could build one of these: (URL) If you try it, let us know how it turns out. Good luck! Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (17 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)