 Publishing / Photography / 318
Re: Rizmit Art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:23:31 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Rizmit - Art ESLC 2004 • ... Enjoy. • ... Eric Sophie

Hello Eric.
Very Cooool this Rizmit - Art!
Rizmit is a amazing Mecha!
I like the design, forward the head!

The colors that were used here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1934622 with the word Rizmit, I dont like so much.For me it is too colorful(, if it is the right word).

I know this is a picture from last year, but it looks very great too:

I like generally the point to make art of pictures from our Mocs!

Keep on building with Lego Eric!

Regards from the other side of the big blue ocean!
Dan