 Publishing / Photography / 302
    Re: New Presentation of an old MOC —Stefan Garcia
   The edges look really good, no tell-tale bits of color. Neat Viper, btw! For tools, I'd suggest trying the magic wand. I use that alot, and by adjusting the tolerance and feathering, you can get a really quick and clean cutout of your object that (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)