 Publishing / Photography / 302
Re: New Presentation of an old MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 01:35:43 GMT

The edges look really good, no tell-tale bits of color. Neat Viper, btw!

For tools, I’d suggest trying the magic wand. I use that alot, and by adjusting the tolerance and feathering, you can get a really quick and clean cutout of your object that way.

For the engine glows, you might want to check out particle programs, I got some really neat (IMO) effects with a free one I have, ParticleIllusion SE. I can see editing with different angles being a pain though.

My attempt using both of the aforementioned techniques:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Tuerinoma/eolus5.jpg

-Stefan-