 Publishing / Photography / 29
Re: Photography lighting tips requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:49:18 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, David Goeb writes:
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

No, problem Great page is (ya prob already been there)
http://www.Baylug.org/ninja/original/Photography.html
Lots of good pointers.

I have some photo exp.'s here
And
for a demo of three point lighting done with mirrors.

I use lots of mirrors and a couple of fill
lights (one 500Watt-Halogen L-Bracket work light,
one 100Watt-Halogen Mini-version of monster) when
I am not using reflected sun light.

Go ahead and Mail me direct if you have questions.
I'll be glad to help.
DaveG

Thanks for your help.  I'll probably experiment with several lights and
mirrors tonight and then do a complete photo shoot tomorrow.

Try well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm