 Publishing / Photography / 268
  Re: can someone tell me how to make my photos come out better?

(...) Some additions to what Chris said. Not all light is created equal. I used to flood my models with incandescent light bulbs, which would put a very heavy yellow tinge on my pictures. When I moved to my new build space I put up natural light (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: can someone tell me how to make my photos come out better?

(...) Use a manual white balance reading if you have to. As long as there is no interfering sunlight or other light color type, the images should be fine. -jHk (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)