 Publishing / Photography / 263
Re: Zolqwith Speed Suit / Photo by Todd Lehman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Jason Coronado wrote:
   In lugnet.publish.photography, Eric Sophie wrote:

·Zolqwith Speed Suit ·Base Plate Art
©2003 Eric Sophie. All rights reserved.
·Photograph
©2003 Todd Lehman. All rights reserved.

   nice! very nice! i think this is my favorite mech of yours. (apart form jamackloquat sp?). it looks way more refined than your previous little bots-not as blocky, but more sleek. i also dig the color combo. red and gray are two great colors that go great together (makes me want a reeses peanut butter cup. seems way more detailed, too. the shape of the head is fantastic. one reserve, though. i think the fingers may be a little to skinny and brittle. using click-hinges might seem more practical, imho (like cooper’s dark gundams). just a thought. another awesome creation. wait a minute...the name sounds familiar. have you posted this before and i missed it? oh, the shame....the shame....

the j

Thank you. Todd really captured the feel of the Speed Suit. I made this awhile ago, so its just a visual update as well as my chance to thank Todd.

The art itself, the entire process took as much as 20 hours or more to prepare and complete.

The fingers are done on purpose that way. I was looking for the spindly look.

Thanks for the input!