 Publishing / Photography / 262
Re: Zolqwith Speed Suit / Photo by Todd Lehman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:34:43 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Eric Sophie wrote:

·Zolqwith Speed Suit ·Base Plate Art
©2003 Eric Sophie. All rights reserved.
·Photograph
©2003 Todd Lehman. All rights reserved.

nice! very nice! i think this is my favorite mech of yours. (apart form jamackloquat sp?). it looks way more refined than your previous little bots-not as blocky, but more sleek. i also dig the color combo. red and gray are two great colors that go great together (makes me want a reeses peanut butter cup. seems way more detailed, too. the shape of the head is fantastic. one reserve, though. i think the fingers may be a little to skinny and brittle. using click-hinges might seem more practical, imho (like cooper’s dark gundams). just a thought. another awesome creation. wait a minute...the name sounds familiar. have you posted this before and i missed it? oh, the shame....the shame....

the j