 Publishing / Photography / 246
    Re: What camera do you guys use? —John Henry Kruer
   (...) The Fuji can take extra lenses too, in fact I'm going to try to buy a close-up filter so I can just screw it on and use the camera in normal mode zooming in. This reduces distortion and allows for easier lighting. Yeah, the Olypmus was (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

        Re: What camera do you guys use? —Matt Hein
   In lugnet.publish.photography, John Henry Kruer wrote: Okay, with some research into the digicam discussion, here's some information I found. (...) Checking for some of the lenses, I was pleased to find a few low dispersion glass lenses, but as (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)