 Publishing / Photography / 244
    Re: What camera do you guys use? —Allister McLaren
   (...) That's an impressive looking camera. Perhaps more than you need for Lego photography. If you've got a good macro mode then high optical zoom isn't as much of a necessity - you simply move the camera closer. You might consider getting something (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

        Re: What camera do you guys use? —John Henry Kruer
   (...) That's the problem. My parents have completely restricted all buying of the Brick, because they think "I already have enough Lego. Why don't I use it all?" Gosh, am I supposed to use every juniorized brick in my collection, as well as (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

        Re: What camera do you guys use? —Allister McLaren
   (...) What an odd statement. You know, once a Lego pile reaches a certain size, new Lego is virtually unnoticeable, especially to the untrained eye. winkwink. (...) Why not? ;) That would be an interesting challenge though: build something using (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)