 Publishing / Photography / 214
    Re: taking good photos —Chris Phillips
   (...) I agree, reducing the image size should always result in a sharper image, where cropping will not change the sharpness. I more meant that one reason I find myself getting too close to the subject is that I am trying to frame the shot to (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: taking good photos —John R. Beck
   Thanks to all for your input! I can't retake my earlier photos of my capital ship but future posts should look alot better. I didn't anything about photography before this. Thanks again :-) (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)