 Publishing / Photography / 121
    Sony Cyber Shot —Eric Sophie
   I just picked up a Sony CyberShot 3.3 Mega pixel Digital Camera with a Carl Ziess Lens. It takes Mpegs too, I'm looking forward to leaning to use it well. So far I am pretty impressed with it. I still have my Sony Mavica 1.3 Mega pixel Camera. I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: Sony Cyber Shot —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) COOL!!!! That is one cool camera! My cousin has one of those and it is a very cool camera. I have a Sony DSC-S85 and I love it as well ;) Sony really does make great cameras. So go get some pics and share them with us!! Mark P. (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: Sony Cyber Shot —Eric Sophie
   Thanks Mark! This Cam has just about every kinda switch, dial, button, rocker switch, knob etc... on every part of the Cam. I always knew modern day cameras were small. But yeish! all the sophistication in such a small package. I would redocument (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: Sony Cyber Shot —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Well let me add my "me too!" I picked up the DSC-S75 last month because I wanted a fairly decent camera for under $500. It is totally fun! (And it explains my recent upsurge in image contributions to Bricklink.) But the best thing for me is (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)