 Publishing / HTML / 96
  Re: BrickWired.com

(...) Rob - I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your movies on your new site. The animation was was really well done. I was really impressed by the various paces you put the minifigs through in the Lego Movie video. I particularly like (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: BrickWired.com

(...) Thank you very much! I will surely continue to make films. I have also enjoyed your films greatly. You really do a great job. Sorry to hear about the site though. I hope you are able to find something soon! -Thanks Rob (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish.html)