 Publishing / HTML / 96
Re: BrickWired.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:21:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Rob McMurray writes:
Not nearly as exciting as the other announcements made recently, but
regardless, my new site, www.brickwired.com, is up and running.  As always,
PLMKWYT.  I am interested in how it looks on other browsers and if it is a
big download for those of you with phone modems.  Let the bug reporting
begin! =D

Also- Nicole Rienhart-Drumm, you, Kenneth, and your family will be in my
prayers.

-Thanks

Rob McMurray
www.brickwired.com

Rob - I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your movies on your
new site.  The animation was was really well done.  I was really impressed
by the various paces you put the minifigs through in the Lego Movie video. I
particularly like the scenes of them shimmying up and down the cables,
carrying the cd-from between the two, and the way the one minifig climbed
down so the others could throw the cd down and he could catch it on his head
like a ring toss.  I also enjoyed "The Good, The Bad & The Smelly" - no
laugh is quite as good as a guilty laugh.

Keep up the good work - would like to see more from you.

G.