 Publishing / HTML / 487
Re: Plasmic Bricks dot com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone wrote:
   Hey Ya’ll I finally got around to making my own website. Still a bit of a labor of love (aren’t they all?).

plasmicbricks.com

I tried to keep it clean, fast loading, and java free. All hail dial uppers!

When you’re posting a link using formatted text (FTX), you have to put the “http://” part of the address, otherwise browsers think that plasmicbricks.com is a subfolder in the LUGNET Mecha newsgroup.

Like this: http://www.plasmicbricks.com

Nice site, by the way.