 Publishing / HTML / 463
    Re: my new site —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) You've got some extra } in your CSS and some extra " in your HTML code. I suggest you put all the padding for your DIVs in the CSS, not in the HTML. You also have a </p> where there is no opening <p>, which might cause problems. (URL) that (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: my new site —James Stacey
   Thanks Bram, They certainly wouldnt be helping. turns out a <p style="clear:all">&nbsp;</p> was all I needed hurrah (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.publish.html)