 Publishing / HTML / 463
Re: my new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, James Stacey wrote:
Before I officially announce my new site to Lugnet in general, there are a
few quirks that need to be ironed out for mozilla and possibly IE on a mac.
http://www.minifig.co.uk/default.asp?id=11&mID=31 in particular seems to be
unhappy in mozilla. the aligned left table for the images seems to overlap
the bottom of the div, cutting short the blue background
I could have done the site entirely using tables and old html, but I really
wanted to make better use of css on this one

any pointers on how to fix it or other glaring errors would be greatfully
recieved

You've got some extra } in your CSS and some extra " in your HTML code.  I
suggest you put all the padding for your DIVs in the CSS, not in the HTML.  You
also have a </p> where there is no opening <p>, which might cause problems.

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.minifig.co.uk%2Fmini.css&warning=1&profile=css2&usermedium=all
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.minifig.co.uk%2Fdefault.asp%3Fid%3D11%26mID%3D31

Hope that helps!
--Bram