 Publishing / HTML / 462 (-10)
  my new site

Before I officially announce my new site to Lugnet in general, there are a few quirks that need to be ironed out for mozilla and possibly IE on a mac. (URL) in particular seems to be unhappy in mozilla. the aligned left table for the images seems to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) That's an excellent idea! (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

Bill Ward wrote in message ... (...) Icons ONLY if they all have some kind of text explanation as well - which kinda makes them redundant. One person's intuitive icon is another person's "huh?". I frequently find myself baffled by website icons (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) IMO, CLSOT(whatever) should have it's own newsgroup for announcing reviews, suggesting sites, encouraging voting, and discussing winners. --Bram (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) How about using different styles of minifigs to represent different themes? A Classic Space minifig for lugnet.space; a knight for lugnet.castle; etc. (...) Yes--LUGNet should be more of a portal to the other online community sites. I think (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Yeah, I want to apologize again, I've read 'The European Site' (the only) instead of 'An European Site' (one of). (...) Rather not, thank you ;-)))))))) Publisher and contentwise responsible: René hoping master Rose way 3 16727 upper (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I've always woundered why lugnet.com never was lug.net instead? It's registered now (by CIA but I can't find any homepage at (URL) or (URL) but has it always been? In the same line, 3Com should have (URL) wanted to register lug.se but some (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) + When browsing the "20 more" links here (URL) it would be cool if I could choose to only se the topics and not all replies as well. (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) As most webpages have the navigation/menu on the left hand side, there's where I expect to find it if I need it. Having it turn on and off causes the main text to move around on the page, unless a blank space is reserved (which, in itself, is (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Well, to clarify this issue: I called 1000steine.de an European site as it is indeed located in Europe. Just in contrast to American sites, Asian sites, etc. I never said that 1000steine.de should be the ultimate paneuropean solution to all (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact