 Publishing / HTML / 412 (-5)
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Absolutely! At 1000steine.de you can submit links too: (URL) I have to accept all links and it's not uncommon, that somebody submits links that has really nothing to do with LEGO. So I can delete them before they're public. Leg Godt! René (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) Added, to their own group at the bottom. So they're not necessarily lowest priority :-) Bedtime. -Tim (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I don't mean to be rude at all, but this is way too image-intensive and busy. The goal here is making a main page that's easy to follow for new users - if I were a new user, I would not know how to navigate this site. .02 -Tim (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Too much grunt work. The technical solution is too easy not to implement. (...) I agree that anyone should be able to submit a link for consideration, but I believe (strongly) that an administrator should have to approve links to be publicly (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) TRY # 2 colors, bricks, poll, expandibility (could get taller as i made it 800x600 to start-this made it a little tight, but can easily be remedied) (URL) Enjoy Jeff (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact