 Publishing / HTML / 245
  Re: HTML problem

I have had similar problems with my Spheroid Generator which has nested tables and one big table with one cell for each Lego stud. There's some limit on the complexity of a table where IE5 will just stop displaying it, though you can view the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: HTML problem

(...) Wow...how irritating! Thanks, Erik. Ya know...this table worked fine and dandy for me before. It was the exact same size, nothing but the background color. Maybe it doesn't like blue. :-) While bugfixing I took out everything except the table. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish.html)