 Publishing / HTML / 242 (-10)
  MichLUG Logo Contest

For some time we have been using a MichLUG logo (1) that has been sort of a placeholder until we can up with something better. Now is that time. We want a new, nice logo that will look great on a shirt. Something that will hold its own against the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org, lugnet.publish.html) !!

  AdeLUG's Website Update !!!

Hi all It's been a year, but finally the AdeLUG's website has been fixed up & updated. It will soon have the write up for AdeLUG's #5 which was sucsessfully held yesterday. (URL) free to point out any bugs/broken links. Carl -- Member #1165 (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.publish.html)

  Heads Up: LoTeK has a new URL!

Hi all! My website LoTeK has moved! Previous URL: (URL) URL: (URL) moved the files and folders around a bit too so the site has had a major overhaul. Please update any bookmarks to my site. All folders on the old site has a redirecting index.html (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Minifig Smilies

(...) Coincidentally, some have appeared at the BrickFilms forum today. See (URL) wouldn't upload them right now though. It's better to wait until whoever made them reveals him/herself, and ask permission. Stefan. (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Minifig Smilies

I have a LEGO related forum and looking at the similies I somehow think that we're all missing out on something... Minifig Smilies! Yellow heads, less rounded and with that famous lump on top? Has this ever been attempted before? If so where can I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Shiningston is back online!

Pages are up, Ideas will be once again soon! Sorry but most pictures are missing... I WILL get pics soon... Check out the Fire department pages, SFD the most. Also i will post a few NEW moc's pretty quick. (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish.html)

  A favor

I've been working on a page on our website where (nearly) all the images are "deep linked" to images on our Brickshelf account. What I need is someone other than me to see if the images and links work. Other responsible replies are acceptable, but (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)

  BrickPage - Software for making simple LEGO creation webpages

When I want to display a LEGO model, I use pages similar to the following: My fire engine: (URL) my more recent Mining Outpost: (URL) might notice that both pages are simple, no-frills postings that include the pics, captions and an overall (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html) !

  Javascript Popunder window

Hi all, I wish to do a popunder window on my website but i dont know the code and cant find any on the net, please help me! TTFN Peter N FUT: lugnet.off-topic.geek (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Duel's Tales is Back!

Our family run site, Duel's Tales located at: (URL) is back online a week early! Our site has been "down" for about two months due to a serious need to reorganize all the files into folders. We had all the files in one directory and it got very (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact