 Publishing / HTML / 239
Re: Minifig Smilies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:22:44 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Stephen Lord writes:
I have a LEGO related forum and looking at the similies I somehow think that
we're all missing out on something... Minifig Smilies! Yellow heads, less
rounded and with that famous lump on top?
Has this ever been attempted before? If so where can I find them?
If/when they are created I'll upload them to Brickshelf for linking.

Coincidentally, some have appeared at the BrickFilms forum today. See
http://pub89.ezboard.com/fbrickfilmsforumsfrm1.showMessage?topicID=1610.topic

I wouldn't upload them right now though. It's better to wait until whoever
made them reveals him/herself, and ask permission.

Stefan.