 Publishing / HTML / 238
  Minifig Smilies

I have a LEGO related forum and looking at the similies I somehow think that we're all missing out on something... Minifig Smilies! Yellow heads, less rounded and with that famous lump on top? Has this ever been attempted before? If so where can I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Minifig Smilies

(...) Coincidentally, some have appeared at the BrickFilms forum today. See (URL) wouldn't upload them right now though. It's better to wait until whoever made them reveals him/herself, and ask permission. Stefan. (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish.html)