 Publishing / HTML / 222 (-5)
  Re: Tony's Lego Stuff Online

(...) 1: The heads look like a banner, not like navigation icons. It would help if the text below the heads was there all the time instead of appearing when you hover over them. I do think it looks cool, but it requires people to wave the mouse (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.publish.html)

  Tony's Lego Stuff Online

Hello one and all! I am extremely happy to finally get my website opperational for all to see! I also have a new mech from my Mecha Combat Federation story! Follow the 'Update and News' link or under the 'Models' section to see the DLB-BX Custom! (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.space)

  Website Update

This month's update at Duel's Tales are: *updated toa moc's page *edited tales, characters, athas info, and tech info pages *edited turaga, tohonga, masks, and notes pages *updated plans & ideas page Note that next month (May) the site will be down (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Surprisingly High Traffic

(...) [...] (...) Better yet, move it somewhere without ads. When I see a geocities or tripod site advertised on Lugnet, I usually don't bother visiting it at all, unless the description is extremely enticing. I especially hate tripod - at least the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

(...) You can also get the results (for the news search) to pop up in a new window by replacing location.href=u with window.open(u,"_blan...ment.back; ROSCO (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact