 Publishing / HTML / 201
  js help

Howdy! I don't know much about javascript (I can decipher some parts) and I need some assistance. What I am looking to do is to make a pull down jump menu that will not only open a new window, but will do so with the javascript window properties (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: js help

I'm not sure what you're asking; I think I'm used to different terminology than you're using. Based on what I think you're asking... The name of the new window is the second argument passed to window.open. In your example, the window name will be (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: js help

I'm sorry for not being more clear- I don't know how to refer to pieces of Javascript. However, you did answer my question and many thanks for it! I was just wondering how to change the properties (window size, etc.) of the new window that the menu (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)