 Publishing / HTML / 172
    Re: Attributes of the IMG tag used in displaying the LUGNET logo —Frank Filz
   (...) <rant> My only thought on this whole thing is why is the world seeming to force everyone to use scripted web pages? What on earth is wrong with just plain HTML? I often prefer to run with scripting disabled either because it is so buggy on (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: Attributes of the IMG tag [and A tag] used in displaying the LUGNET logo —Constantine Hannaher
   Er, I'll take as a valid point from between your non-standards-based rant tags that a web page should not need a user agent with scripting active to be usable. If I have understood the W3C's recommendations on this point, and all I'm trying to do (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish.html)