 Publishing / Cinema / 164
163  |  165
Subject:
Sound problems with LEGO STUDIOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.cinema
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:25:20 GMT

I'm having trouble with recording through the LEGO STUDIOS camera
microphone.  When I playback my recording, I hear little "clips" along
with my voice, sound effect or music.  So far, I've tried the following
to remedy the situation:

Uninstall STUDIOS
RUN DEFRAG on my hard drive
Reinstall STUDIOS

Tried adjusting the input levels on my sound card
turned down the output levels on my sound card (this works if I turn it
all the way down ;)

Updated my audio card (Riptide) drivers
Updated my video card drivers (just in case...now LEGO RACERS works
better, anyway :)

Tried using the camera from Vision command (in case it was the camera)

Tried recording through Sound Recorder utility in Windows with the LEGO
cam (worked fine...no clipping noise).

But, whenever I try to record my voice or music with STUDIOS and the
LEGO cam microphone...the extra noise is there.  Has anyone else
experienced this problem?  Any suggestions for where I should go from
here?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu