 Publishing / Brick Journal / 140
    Some announcements :-) —Joe Meno
   Hi all, BrickJournal is progressing toward release of Issue 6. Layouts are being sent to proof now and followups to articles are going from me this week. The Journal also took a major step in staffing when we got a person to start a European Bureau. (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

        Re: Some announcements :-) —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) Thank you for the update Joe. I look forward to future brick journal issues and the inevitable paper version. Ondrew (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)