 Publishing / Brick Journal / 103
Re: lugnet website dead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:27:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Patrick McFarland wrote:
I noticed that brickjournal issue 3 is out... why hasnt the website been
updated?

http://www.legofan.org/BrickJournal/?sgrp=20

This particular lack of update (on the lugnet.publish.brickjournal sidebar) is
something the curator of the page controls, not LUGNET admins.

See http://news.lugnet.com/admin/curators/curators.cgi

The curator is Joe Meno. He may have forgotten to update the page carrying the
information. Why not write him about it?

Or maybe you're talking about the front page, in that case ya, write Suz or Todd
or whoever.  Hope that helps.