 Publishing / 994
Re: New SW Contest Page Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:00:45 GMT

This is a very nice site, with some truly awesome entries.

My feedback would be consider a menu of links on every page. It would be
convenient to not need to use the back button to get back to the main
page or to cross from "sorted by category" to "sorted by creator"

Also, make the words clickable, not just the bricks. It's confusing to
put your mouse on the words and have nothing happen. At first I thought
the bricks were merely decorative, they're actually the active links.

At the bottome of the "sorted by category" is a brick shape. THis does
nothing. Be consistent. If you train your user to click on bricks then
ALWAYS do that. Don't change styles midway through the site, help your
user by being consistent.

Also there is a bug on the alt texts on the main page, they still say
"gravwell yards" and so forth.

Nits aside this is a very nice site.

lugnet.