 Publishing / 920
    Re: FTP Utility —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) I use Netscape, personally. It's the ONLY ftp client that will allow access through my company's firewall. Sadly, it's missing some (a lot!) functionality, but I can make up for that with telnet. All I really care about with ftp is file (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: FTP Utility —Matthew Miller
   (...) Why's that? What firewall setup is your company using, if I may ask? (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: FTP Utility —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) I'm not sure; IS won't tell me and I'm too lazy to try another approach. :-, The firewall did at some point allow ftp traffic; it was a conscious decision to block it. >:-P Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)