 Publishing / 920
Re: FTP Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:19:42 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
Anyone want to make an endorsement for an FTP utility?  I'm tired of the
one's I've been using.
It must run in Windows.  And cheaper is preferable.

I use Netscape, personally.  It's the ONLY ftp client that will allow access
through my company's firewall.  Sadly, it's missing some (a lot!)
functionality, but I can make up for that with telnet.  All I really care
about with ftp is file upload.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Remember -- the enemy's gate is DOWN.