 Publishing / 855
  Re: New Mavica-competitor from Panasonic on the way

Maybe I am all mixed up, but I thought Sony was trying to get away from the bulkiness of floppy disks. There latest Cyber-shot camera uses a memory stick (which is currently available with up to 64MB and is a third the size of a floppy). Seems like (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: New Mavica-competitor from Panasonic on the way

(...) Of those, I'd take the Kodak -- I've really hated every olympus digital camera I've played with. But I gotta say (and I'm not biased, having just purchased one *grin*) the Nikon 950 is far and away my favorite. Good digital camera review (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)