 Publishing / 833
    ftp server back up, new address. —Pat Justison
   A little ways back I posted that I had set up an ftp server so that those interested could publish any LEGO related media files. Well, shortly after posting that, my computer went down and with the new computer that I have I have a new address as (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)