 Publishing / 833
832  |  834
Subject:
ftp server back up, new address.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:12:07 GMT

A little ways back I posted that I had set up an ftp server so that those
interested could publish any LEGO related media files.  Well, shortly after
posting that, my computer went down and with the new computer that I have I
have a new address as well.  You can access the server by clicking the
following link:
ftp://lugnet:brick@24.28.69.135
Or by going to my main page and clicking on the link there
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/PLSCP.html
Or by using l/p lugnet/brick and going to 24.28.69.135 in your favorite ftp
client (CuteFTP for me).

Lugnet users have upload and download privledges in the LegoSpace folder as
well as the ability to create new folders within that directory.  So I welcome
you to come check out some of the new test animations I have done using Karim
Nasser's microfig Star Wars ships, or upload your own media, and tell people
about it here on lugnet.

I'll be posting an entry page for the ftp site soon, with account information,
news and rules.  But for now, enjoy the easy access.

Play well!

Pat J