 Publishing / 828
  Image Maps - catalogs scans

I did this since I've read so much about image maps lately. Besides the old model brochure, this is my favorite catalog. I linked the sets to Pause which has a link to the Brickshelf, because some of these were missing from the Brickshelf. Since it (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Image Maps - catalogs scans

That's great. The only think I don't like is using another browser window for the links. KL (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)