 Publishing / 829
Re: Image Maps - catalogs scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:12:35 GMT

That's great.  The only think I don't like is using another browser
window for the links.

KL

John DiRienzo wrote:

   I did this since I've read so much about image maps lately.  Besides the
old model brochure, this is my favorite catalog.  I linked the sets to Pause
which has a link to the Brickshelf, because some of these were missing from
the Brickshelf.  Since it connects to Pause, I want to know if I need to
acknowledge someone somewhere on my site (main page or every page)?  It
loads slowly, should I split it into 2 or 3 pages?
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/dc82/

--
   Have fun!
   John